Saturday, February 4, 2012

BEP Round 3 Day 5


I am posting this a day late because, well Day 5 was crappy.  Woke up bad, didn't get any better.. ended worse.  Similar symptoms to Day 4, blood in the nose, fingers hurting, strong nausea, etc.  I slept through most of my treatment aside from a brief period where the pre-meds let me eat some rice:

As you can tell by the pic, I wasn't in the greatest mood.  The evening was mostly filled with occasionally eating and then sleeping for many hours.  Sorry I don't have a blow-by-blow like I usually do through the day but I just didn't have the energy to blog it as I went.  Here's hoping for a better weekend, and a better recovery week next week.  There is one great thing about Day 5 though...

LAST HELL WEEK DONE!

1 comment:

  1. hope you are feeling better this week. last week must have been really rough for you . it has been nice to see you, you have changed so much since the last time i saw you. i was wondering if you are going to keep your blog going. my email address is vwadejr1@yahoo.com. good luck to you for a full recovery and congrats are getting married sounds like she is very special

    ReplyDelete