Sunday, January 1, 2012

BEP Round 1 Day 13

I am going to invent a word in the following sentence.

The DE-HAIRFICATION process... has begun!  So, it doesn't appear to be limited to just the hair on your head, without going into too many details underarm and chest hair are also on the list it seems of places you can expect to become more "streamlined" :-P

So it isn't pronounced just yet but if I tug a bit, yeah it comes off.. quite the odd experience the first few times it caught me off guard.  Guess I should pick up swimming, hahaha just kidding.  So I knew it was coming from some blogs/Dr advice etc I was expecting it around day 16 and I would say that in a few days when I hit that mark it will certainly be more noticeable. Anyway, thought I would point out the milestone for those guys going through chemo or expecting to go through it soon to know what to expect.  I have already cut my hair quite short so I would guess I probably have another week or so before its advanced enough for me to need to shave it off.  Once I am all "baldified", ooh another invented word, I will post a pic for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. just wanted to say sounds like your spirits are good or your fondness for words is getting better just remember we dont look at the person on outside but goodness of their heart

    ReplyDelete